How Prep's School Counselors Can Help and Offer Support?
- Individual Counseling- When you are feeling sad, angry, etc.
- Small Group- 2 to 4 cadets focusing on a skill set or peer mediation
- Large Group- Classroom lessons and school-wide activities
- 504s- We help cadets that have 504 Plans
- PBIS- We supply the Eagle Store and plan fun quarterly events
- Support- We help cadets improve their grades, their behavior, and their attendance
- Newsletter- Our part of the Newsletter is called “The Counselor’s Corner”
Get to know your Counselor at SMA Prep!
How Do I Request a Counselor?
Zero-Tolerance for Bullying
- SMA Prep strictly prohibits bullying of any kind.
- The definition of bullying is a power imbalance. It is repeated, aggressive, and unwanted behavior.
- The four types of bullying that exist are physical bullying, verbal bullying, social bullying, and cyber bullying.
- If you or someone you know is being bullied, report it to a teacher, a counselor, or an administrator or fill out the anonymous form below.
We are here to help.