SFC (Ret), JROTC Instructor
SFC Pellegrino, a native of Hudson, Fl., enlisted into the United States Army on August 15, 1982. After completing Basic and Administrative Specialist (1982) and Smoke Operations Specialist (1985) Advanced Individual Training, he was assigned to numerous installations both stateside and overseas. SFC Pellegrino concluded his career as the 130th Engineer Brigade Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Advisor to the Commander, V Corps, US Army Europe in Hanau, Germany.
AA Degree – Hillsborough Community College.
Military education, in addition to Basic and Advanced Individual Training, include Primary Leadership Development Course, NBC Officer Course, Chemical Operations Basic and Advanced Noncommissioned Officer Course, Combat Lifesaver Course, Air Assault School, Chemical Technical Escort Course, Transportation and Storage of Hazardous Materials Course, Defense Packaging of Hazardous Material for Transportation, Radiological Safety Course and Drill Sergeant Course.
- Platoon Sergeant/Brigade Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense, Non Commissioned Officer In-Charge (NCOIC), 130th Engineer Brigade (Combat), Hanau, Germany.
- Advance Party NCOIC/First Sergeant deployed to Kuwait and Iraq in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Squad Leader, 4th Chemical Company, 2nd Infantry Division, Camp Casey, Korea.
- Administrative Specialist, Headquarters and Headquarters Troop, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fulda, Republic of Germany.
- Administrative Specialist, Combat Aviation Squadron, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fulda, Republic of Germany.
- First Sergeant, Senior Drill Sergeant, and Drill Sergeant, 3/13th Infantry, 1st Combat Training Brigade, Ft. Jackson, SC.
- Platoon Sergeant and Contingency Plans and Chemical Operations NCOIC, U.S. Army Technical Escort Unit and Chemical Biological Defense Command, Edgewood, MD.
- Chemical NCOIC and Ceremonies Liaison NCO, 3rd U.S. Infantry (The Old Guard), Military District of Washington.
- Platoon Sergeant, 31st Chemical Company, 4th Infantry Division, Ft Carson, CO
- Squad Leader, 172nd Chemical Company (Smoke Generator), 4th Infantry Division, Ft. Carson, CO.
Awards & Decorations:
- Bronze Star
- Meritorious Service Medal (3rd award)
- Army Commendation (5th award)
- Army Achievement Medal (7th award)
- Army Good Conduct Medal (7th award)
- National Defense Service Medal (3rd award)
- Korea Defense Service Medal
- NCO Professional Development Ribbon (numeral 3)
- Army Service Ribbon
- Overseas Ribbon (numeral 3)
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Air Assault Badge
- Driver/Mechanics Badge (Tracked and Wheeled Vehicles)
The Order of the Dragon (2005) from the U.S. Army Chemical Corps.
Phone: 941. 926. 1700